SBI Recruitment 2022 : State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for engagement of retired officers / staff of SBI & erstwhile Associates Banks of SBI (e-ABs) for the following post on contractual basis. Candidates are requested to apply online through the link given on Bank’s website.
SBI Recruitment 2022
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in SBI Recruitment 2022. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
SBI 1438 Bharti 2022
OrganizationState Bank Of IndiaTotal Post1438PostVariousLast Date10.01.2023
Eligibility Criteria :
- The retired officers/staffs should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years. The officers voluntarily retired / resigned / suspended or left the Bank otherwise before superannuation are not eligible for consideration for engagement. However, any officer, who has completed 58 years of age and 30 years of service/pensionable service (both the conditions need to be satisfied) as on the date of applying for voluntary retirement as per e-Circular Nos. CDO/P&HRD-PM/58/2015-16 dated 07.10.2015 & CDO/P&HRD-PM/12/2017-18 dated 05.05.2017 will be eligible for engagement in the Bank on attaining the age of 60 years.
- The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years, subject to satisfactory performance and renewal of contract. As such, maximum age as on date of advertisement i.e., on 22.12.2022 should be 63 years.
- The retired officers / staffs should have good track record of performance and deep knowledge of Bank’s systems and procedures
Credit / NPA.
- The integrity of the retired officers/staffs should not have been doubtful during their previous tenure.
- No punishment / penalty (Censure or higher) should have been inflicted on the retired officers / staffs during the five years of their service
preceding to their retirement.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against the retired officials / staffs.
- The Retired officers / staffs should maintain good health and not suffering from any major ailments.
- The engagement of retired officers / staffs in the Bank shall be on contract basis and shall not be treated as extension in service for the purpose of pension and other superannuation benefits.
- The retired officers / staffs of SBI and its e-Associate banks with unblemished service record who retired as Clerical or in the Scale-I, II & III shall be considered for engagement for the above positions.
- The retired officers / staffs will not exercise any administrative/financial power during the period of engagement.
- They will not be eligible for any medical facilities under the contract.
- The retired officers / staffs will not accept any assignment with any other organization during the period of their contractual service in the Bank.
- For More Details Read Official Advertisement.
Age Limit :
- The retired officers/staffs should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years.
- Clerical – Rs.25,000/-
- JMGS-I – Rs.35,000/-
- MMGS-II & MMGS-III – Rs.40,000/-
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply SBI Recruitment 2022?
- The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website
What Is The Selection Process For SBI Recruitment 2022?
Shortlisting : Mere fulfilling minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for an interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Interview : The interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit list : Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in the interview only, subject to the candidate scoring minimum qualifying marks. In case more than one candidate scores common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age.
SBI Official Notification Download Here
Apply Online : Apply Here
What Is The Last Date For Applying SBI Recruitment 2022?
Last Date is 10.01.2023