Information about diabetes, what is diabetes, causes of diabetes, symptoms of diabetes, importance of exercise for diabetes, how to control diabetes, remedies for diabetes, information about diabetes, what is diabetes, causes of diabetes, symptoms of diabetes, importance of exercise for diabetes, Why control diabetes, home remedies for diabetes, home remedies for diabetes,
What is diabetes?
Aug 28 2022
Jose Pedraza vs Richard Commey LIVE
High blood sugar is called diabetes. Normally, the sugar in the blood works to provide energy to the cells. But due to diabetes, this action does not take place properly. So blood cannot reach in proper prostration. Diabetes or diabetes has been known since ancient times. In Ayurveda, Madhuprameha means sweet urine disease.
Approximately 5.7 million people in India are suffering from diabetes. Diabetes is a dangerous disease. The amount of sugar or glucose in the blood begins to rise, and the person’s drinking process slows down. This disease takes a large form in a long time and causes the death of a person.
Causes of Diabetes
Unless you understand the causes of diabetes, it is difficult to treat it.
The first reason is the high intake of food. Drink less water.
When the amount of bad cholesterol in the blood increases, this cholesterol in the blood starts accumulating around the cells. So the insulin in the blood cannot reach the cells so that the number of receptors to absorb the glucose can decrease. Hence, that insulin does not work anywhere in the body, that is, when the person does a sugar check, the sugar level is high because the bad cholesterol is deposited around the cells, they cannot absorb the glucose and insulin is given outside.
Symptoms of diabetes
- Lose weight.
- Very thirsty
- Excessive hunger, thirst and urination
- Burning hands and feet
- Feeling tired, tingling
- The injury does not heal
- look dim
- The importance of stress for diabetes
- Exercise plays an important role in preventing diabetes. Abdominal fat can be removed by exercising properly. Hence reducing the belly fat increases the effectiveness of insulin. Exercise helps to lose weight. And losing weight automatically controls diabetes. Exercise strengthens the heart and lungs.
Why Control Diabetes?
To watch out for diabetes, the food intake should be stopped or completely reduced. Timely check-up with a doctor and proper treatment (including medicine) should be done.
Reduce the use of sugar as much as possible, use desi jaggery instead of sugar.
Eating neem leaves also keeps the sugar level in the body in moderation. So at least 3 to 5 neem leaves should be consumed daily. If you have diabetes, you should consume more green vegetables. Apart from this, if you have diabetes, eat more fruits in our YouTube channel health tips, there is a video of information on which 6 vegetables and 6 fruits should be eaten in excess.
A remedy for diabetes
Here are 2 solutions that you can do either.
- Fenugreek seeds 100 grams
Bay leaf 100 grams
- 150 gms of Jambu Thalia
- 250 grams of belipatra leaves
Method of becoming a powder
First is to dry them all in the sun and make a powder and mix everything. (sun dried)
When to use the powder
Drink one to one and a half teaspoons of this powder every morning and evening on an empty stomach with warm water one hour before meals. To be taken in the morning after cleaning the stomach, this remedy will have to be done for 2-3 months until you will see a change in your body.
- Triphala Churna which you will get in the market mostly from Ayurveda store or medical store. One and a half spoons of this Triphala Churna is to be taken together with Garan milk at night.
- A panacea for diabetes
A sure cure for diabetes is to consume dried fenugreek soaked in Narana Kotha in the morning.
- Spinach is also very beneficial for diabetes. Vitamins and nutrients in spinach keep our body healthy.
- Carrots should be consumed for diabetes. Carrots dissolve the sugar in your body.
- A diabetic patient must consume beets. Which controls blood pressure. Apart from this, the use of honey and cinnamon is useful to increase our immunity.
- Cut bitter gourd into pieces and dry it in the sun to make powder and consume it in the morning and evening to control diabetes.